Monday, December 31, 2012

HNY

I hope 2012 was kind to you, and that 2013 brings many blessings.

I've been reflecting a lot on what I want out of the next year. Mostly, I want very banal things: to spend more time doing what I enjoy, be a better mother, make a bit more money, lose a bit of weight (alright, I'd really like to lose rather a lot of weight, but I'll be happy with losing a bit at this point). I want to actually sleep through the night. I want to stop the batshit insanity of eating food that makes me sick just because it's tasty. I want to keep the house much tidier, and I want spend more time on creative pursuits. (Oh, it is to laugh.)

I'm taking myself offline for a few weeks. God knows that won't affect my posting schedule much, but I am hoping to come back with a clearer sense of purpose... or at least a clean house.

No comments:

Post a Comment