Friday, July 20, 2012

Housewife - Extra Crispy, or Day Five

I ventured out of housewife mode today in order to shoot a golf tournament, so today's blog post isn't going to be an extensive one.

I did make like a good 50s housewife and enlist the help of Grandma, though. My incomparably superlative mother in law watched the children while I spent the day out on a golf course, getting sunburnt and giving my camera a workout. (A quick shoutout to Atlantic Collision Group and Riviera Parque for putting out a lunch that had options for all sorts of dietary restrictions, without seeming stressed out by it. It was honestly refreshing to be able to eat lunch without making myself sick.)

I didn't do any ironing today, but I wouldn't have done any even if I had been home.

Sunburnt Anna is out. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment