Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Catching Up, or Day Nine

Happy birthday, Ginny Bev!

That's what we said on Sunday.
Cap'in Ameyiga! He's her favourite Avenger.
By the end of Sunday, I was actively angry at how messy my house was. My house, that I had worked hard on all week. But it was to remain messy, because on Monday I had to take this guy:
In a shocking move, Sam came out in favour of cake

and this girl:
Be glad I didn't use the photo of you licking your hot dog
to various medical appointments. So housework was not a happening thing yesterday, because I was barely home.

And now I'm alternating between frustration and despondency over getting yet more insalubrious news regarding the baby's health. You would think I would be used to it by now, but I'm not. So the house isn't getting cleaned especially well today, either.

I'm also starting the process of packing a family of six and a dog for a week at the cottage, so I'm not going to be focusing much on the deep cleaning this week, either. Because man, that's a lot of packing. And laundry. Lots and lots of laundry.

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment