Saturday, July 21, 2012

Screw you, Saturday, or Day Six

You see this shit? I haven't done any of this shit today. Well, I made coffee. That's about it.

It turns out that Saturday wasn't a great day for tying up loose ends, and the only preparation for tomorrow's dinner I've made have been buying groceries.

I rather unvintagely slept in until after 10am, and then we ran errands as a family. We went to the dollar store five and dime, and did our shopping at big grocery store chains marketing, in our 21 year old Toyota Previa Buick Century. I was bitchy and hormonal bright and gay, and the children were psychotic demonspawn quiet and well-mannered.

I will begin some long-advance preparations for tomorrow's dinner, though. Tomorrow is Ginny's 3rd birthday, and she has requested a cake that looks like a watermelon. Huzzah! Watermelon cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment